OTML recognizes long service employees

OTML recognizes long service employees

A total of 257 employees with Ok Tedi Mining Ltd (OTML) are being awarded for their long years of service with the company. The awards have been given out to employees who have served OTML in various roles for a minimum period of 5 years to as long as 40 years. Every...
Read More
Ok Tedi participates in National Mine Safety Week

Ok Tedi participates in National Mine Safety Week

Ok Tedi Mining Limited (OTML) staged a week-long awareness campaign in all its operational sites, of Fubilan/Folomian, Tabubil, Kiunga, Bige and Port Moresby focusing on ‘Light Vehicles and Mobile Equipment Safety’ during its National Mine Safety Week from April 30th...
Read More
Ok Tedi Board announces interim appointment of Acting CEO

Ok Tedi Board announces interim appointment of Acting CEO

The Ok Tedi Mining Limited Board of Directors has appointed Kedi Ilimbit as the Acting CEO of the Company at its meeting on Wednesday 08th March. The appointment is in accordance with Mr Ilimbit’ s current position as the Deputy CEO and General Manager Community &...
Read More
Indonesian Ambassador visit Ok Tedi

Indonesian Ambassador visit Ok Tedi

The Ambassador of Indonesia to Papua New Guinea and Solomon Islands, His Excellency Andriana Supandy, recently visited the Ok Tedi mine on February 22. Ambassador Supandy, together with his delegation was accompanied by Member for North Fly and Vice Minister for...
Read More
Oksapmin Secondary School opens new facilities

Oksapmin Secondary School opens new facilities

The Oksapim Secondary School, in the Telefomin District, Sandaun Province, officially opened its new facilities on 8th February 2023. Built under the National Government’s Infrastructure Tax Credit Scheme (ICTS) worth K38.4 million and implemented by Ok Tedi Mining...
Read More